MEMBERSHIP FEES AND EVENT PAYMENTS
Membership fees and payments for all events are NOT refundable.
When withdrawing from any program, a $10 administration fee will be payable, unless specified below.
FULL REFUND – NO ADMINISTRATION FEE
A full refund of a program fee will be issued and no administration fee will be payable when:
- the participant withdraws on the same day that registration occurred;
- the program is cancelled by CBSC prior to the start of the program; or
- the program dates and/or times are changed by CBSC after registration and prior to the start of the program and those changes are not suitable to the participant.
FULL REFUND – WITH ADMINISTRATION FEE
If notification of withdrawal from the program is received at least two business days prior to the start of the program, a refund of the program fee will be issued and the $10 administration fee will be payable.
No refund will be issued if:
- notification is received less than two business days prior to the start of a program; and/or
- a program or fee is specified as non-refundable (e.g. BCSSA fee), regardless of when notification is received.
Notice of withdrawal may be given by email to email@example.com.
We recognize that extenuating circumstances exist this summer. For withdrawal from a program due to illness or any other compassionate reason, the member may apply in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a potential credit, fee adjustment or refund for the participant withdrawing. If the reason for the withdrawal is illness, please provide appropriate medical documentation.