NEW for Summer 2021! CBSC Gear sales have moved ONLINE
Spring is finally here, and Sally says it’s the perfect time to update your CBSC wardrobe for Summer 2021. Refresh your families’ essential CBSC Gear and get ready to show some CBSC pride!
If you want to enjoy your CBSC gear for the 2021 Summer, be sure to order by April 20th! If you order by April 20th, your gear will be available for pick up at the Club near the beginning of the 2021 Summer Season. You will receive an email with your pick up date & time.
CBSC Gear is Here: CBSC SHOP
If you have any questions, email email@example.com
and happy shopping!
Spring Training Registration
It’s time to get ready for summer! Registration for our CBSC Spring Training session begins Friday, April 16th at 8pm! There are TWO steps to registration, both pretty quick and easy to complete:
● STEP 1: Register and pay for CBSC Spring Maintenance. CLICK HERE. You will need to login with your username and password and then go to activities. The cost per participant is $200.
● STEP 2: Register and pay for BCSSA. CLICK HERE. (note, the insurance fee is $42 per participant. At the beginning of the form it references $0 but this changes as you complete the form). Please ensure that you identify ALL competitive disciplines in which your athlete plans to participate. Spring Training is only for current Crescent Beach Swimming Club members (who have a membership from Summer 2020).
CBSC Winter Maintenance/Spring Training Coordinator
ABOUT CBSC Spring Training: Practices remain the same as CBSC Winter Maintenance
- Grandview Heights Aquatic Centre
- May 2nd to June 27th, 2021
- Fridays 3:45pm to 4:45pm (swimmers need to arrive at 3:30)
- Sundays 4:30pm to 5:30pm (swimmers need to arrive at 4:15)
ABOUT BCSSA REGISTRATION: Anyone who signs up for Spring Training is required to also register for the 2021/2022 BCSSA season (May 1/21-April 30/22), along with the BCSSA fee of $42 which covers insurance for your athlete. This will cover your athlete for ALL BCSSA related disciplines during the CBSC summer program as well as Winter Maintenance if it is offered in the Fall, so please ensure that you identify ALL competitive disciplines in which your athlete plans to participate on your registration form.
If you have any questions related to BCSSA, please contact Anna Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes for Water Polo Players
When you get to the Swimmer Status section and need to tick re “eligibility” for water polo players (“it caused me to hesitate so thought I should clarify”). Please select ’NO’ unless:
- 188.8.131.52 An athlete who has attended at any of the following events will be deemed ineligible.
- 184.108.40.206.1. NCL U19 Championship Round Tournament (See NCL Handbook for details).
- 220.127.116.11.2. Any Canadian Select League (CSL) and Major League Water Polo (MLWP) (or its equivalent) games or tournament. See Water Polo Canada Web site for dates and locations.
- 18.104.22.168.3. Any individual participating on a Water Polo Canada National Age Group Team (U16, U18 and U19). Evaluation camps will be exempt.
- 22.214.171.124.4. Those named to Team BC’s final selected roster during the BCSSA season (May 1st –Aug 31st) will be eligible to play BCSSA water polo provided those athletes “play up” and compete in a higher age category within the BCSSA.