Capital Campaign Update
Hello CBSC Members & Donors,
We hope you’ve had a smooth start to the school year. If you can believe it, we are already halfway through September, and despite the pandemic, the wildfire smoke, and the moths, the renovation is well underway at CBSC!
As mentioned in our previous email, we are accepting donations until Wednesday, September 30. You have until the end of the month to send in your pledge form, if you wish for your family to be included in the capital campaign. Starting in October, we will be switching gears, and will begin planning for the grand opening and thank you events.
If you have not been able to donate up to now, we would love to hear from you before September 30.
A donation pledge form can be found at cbswimclub.ca/capitalcampaign. Remember, e-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and cheques can be mailed to: CBSC, Box 45020, Ocean Park PO, 12851 16th Ave, Surrey, BC, V4A 9L1.
CBSC Campaign Cabinet
HERE ARE SOME QUICK FACTS:
• We have raised over $1.2M to upgrade the pool, clubhouse, and surrounding areas.
• Construction has begun!
• This has been a two-year fundraising campaign, closing on Sept 30, 2020.
• We are collecting pledge forms today.
• We accept cheques, e-transfers, and also donations of securities.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR SIGNED PLEDGE FORM:
• Scan and email your signed pledge form to email@example.com, or
• Snail mail your signed pledge form to the mailing address below
• Cheques can also be sent to our mailing address:
Crescent Beach Swimming Club
Ocean Park PO
12851 16th Ave,
Surrey, BC, V4A 9L1